2 Day Hike with Overnight in Wadi Rum
The tour starts from Wadi Rum Village with a Bedouin hiking guide to the visit Lawrence Spring and afterwards go to the Khazali Canyon where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Here you will have lunch with bedouin tea and you can relax for one hour. After lunch you will continue hiking to the Oasis Bedouin Camp where you will stay overnight. From the camp you can watch the beautiful sunset.
After breakfast you will start hiking with your guide to Um Frouth Rock Bridge which you can climb as you wish. Feel free to relax as your guide prepares the meal. After lunch you will go to the Little Bridge, before returning to the camp for another beautiful sunset.
The next morning after breakfast we will drive you back to Rum Village, or you may hike if you prefer.
Another option is to ride a camel back to town for 25 JD for each camel.
The price includes
– 2 nights in the Oasis Bedouin Camp
– Bedouin guide for hiking who speaks english
– All the meals (dinner, breakfast, boxed lunch, tea, water)
– Drive back to Wadi Rum village by jeep
– 1 Person 120 JD
– 2 to 4 Adults 80JD per adult
– 5 to 8 Adults 65JD per adult
– More than 8 adults 50 JD per adult
Children under 14 years 50%
This tour starts between 9 am and 10 am. If you arrive late you can take the tour next morning after staying over night in the camp.